The USE LESS Style Masterclass is currently undergoing further development, as new material and lessons are being produced.
Existing students will of course grant free access to any new lessons and material that may be added to the course along the way. Join the class now or come back in December 2021, for the updated version 2.0.
By the start of December 2021, you can expect:
- (already updated!) Updated lesson 1 (Declutter & find your current style): introduction to building a personal image that evolves around your lifestyle, and how to create the perfect moodboard with inspiration. A more in-depth run-through of making a wardrobe analysis and declutter will also be added to this lesson, including how to handle passive clothing and clothes of sentimental value. I will also be adding a real-life wardrobe check case, based upon a client visit, to give you an example of how the exercises and tools in this lesson will help you.
- Updated lesson 4 (Styling tips & tricks): the chapter evolving around body shapes will be improved, so more general, visual styling tips & tricks will be added. As I am granting a certificate to become a colour & image consultant in November 2021, the chapter evolving around finding your best colours will also be updated.
- A brand new lesson 5 will be launched by the start of 2022. This lesson is going to be about psychology evolving around fashion. This lesson is meant to help you understand and say goodbye to your old habits; and hello to the new, improved ones!
- Personal style sessions with me as your style coach (both online & offline). I am working on different formats to add to this service – but if you need any additional personal guidance (whether you have taken my course or not), this option is for you. I will guide you through the process of gaining the style confidence you deserve, and teach you to build a functional wardrobe that suits you and your lifestyle in the best possible way.
You pay once for which ever lesson you find suitable, and then you will have access to exclusive material such as videos, worksheets, real life cases & an exclusive community with other students. All material is available in both Danish & English. Please read our terms and conditions HERE before placing your order.
GAIN THE STYLE CONFIDENCE YOU DESERVE!
The right clothes has the power to enhance your mental well-being. When your clothes merge perfectly with your personality, with your SELF, that’s where the real magic happens. You will feel better, more productive, more present in the moment – and more confident!
… the most sustainable piece of clothing is the one that we hold on to, the one we rewear, that we love, that we cherish and look after; so let’s start defining your favourite clothes today!
The USE LESS style masterclass is dedicated to those of you who feel stuck or bored with your style, who recently went through life-changes and would like to build a functional and stylish wardrobe – or would simply like to challenge your shopping habits, become a more conscious consumer AND use your clothing more actively as a tool to enhance your best features – and your confidence.
Through years of creating free content on YouTube and on my blog (which I will still offer on the side), this course is a much more thorough, step-by-step guide which will help those of you who have never succeeded making it on your own – including lots of new material like videos, worksheets and real-life cases that I have never shared before.
I will of course be here to guide you as well. Please note that depending on how many questions you have, I might advise you to book in/buy a separate wardrobe session with me, either online or offline. Personal wardrobe sessions (online & offline) will be launching in 2021.
What makes this masterclass different?
There are more and more stylists all over the world, working hard to change the fashion industry for the better like me. I don’t see us as competitors; rather, I see us as colleagues on the same mission to help consumers discover the real joy of a functional and stylish wardrobe that isn’t driven by constant consumption. Here are a few things that might differentiate my services from other similar ones:
- I am a former fashion designer, so I know the basics behind design, materials, functionality etc.
- I am a certified style coach via Stylewise Academy in 2020. This is a unique education that joins style with personal coaching. I help people gain long-term confidence through their style, rather than covering them up in trendy clothes or by forcing style theories upon them, that doesn’t serve them. Lasting style is what YOU feel most comfortable in, and I’m here to help you define just that.
- I’ve worked with and follow some of the top tiers within the slow fashion field in Denmark, and I keep myself as updated and educated on sustainable fashion topics as possible. This will of course be reflected in the material you are offered through the masterclass (a list of sources and research is included).
- In November 2021 I am taking a course to become a certified makeup & colour consultant via CMB, which is a world known academy. After, hopefully, finishing this course I will not only be able to improve my masterclass and the material about colours; I will also offer individual colour consultations, so you can wear the colours that make you glow from the inside and out.
- Existing students will have free access to any new material that may be added to the masterclass along the way, so you won’t be charged extra fees.